18 July 2009

New home

Well I got me one of them fancy shelters with a roof and all. It's pretty nice and has a garage and plenty of storage. I live on the second floor. My truck is parked in front of my garage but it does not fit very well as my nose hangs out in the sidewalk but oh well. I used to park in the street until I got a ticket even though my Hausmeister (landlord) told me to park there.
Hoose
Hoose

Living room
Hoose

That's me in the kitchen
Hoose

Bedroom
Hoose

View from my porch. It is hard to make out here but there are two nuclear reactor stacks which I think really compliment the German countryside.
Hoose

Here is a walk through of my place. I did not show the garage or the storage and laundry room in the basement.





Here are some pictures Brian took of Geldersheim, the town I live in. In this picture are the Rathaus (Town Hall), what I think may be the only restaurant in town, and the church bell tower that I think is broken because it is constantly ringing.
Hoose
Hoose

The main street in town which I drive everyday and is really narrow.
Hoose
Hoose

Hilo wouldn't like this...
Hoose

No comments:

Post a Comment