Unfortunately I took 10 months before I started writing this so it'll be brief which is probably a good thing. It was a long bus ride down to Brixen, Italy which is a small mountain town but not a great nightlife.
No ice cream or French fries on the bus!
The first day we skied the Sella Ronda. It is a mountain formation surrounded by slopes that head towards it. It was sunny and beautiful out and a great day to be on the slopes.
Sella Ronda
Much different than the Alps
Scoping it out
Showing everyone how I shredded POW
Had French fry pizza for the first time which was delicious, but didn't help my belly situation
That night we went to a pool that had a slide and some outdoor heated pools. It was a change of pace and a nice way to spend an evening.
The next day we went to another place and the weather took a turn for the worse.
We played a lot of apples to apples that evening.
The last day was on the same slope but in better weather.
That is all I remember but I made a video since I didn't lose my GoPro this time...
No comments:
Post a Comment